Be MSP – regional hybrid conference focused on MSP business model in the Adriatics region.
On 5th May, the hybrid event “Be MSP” was held in Croatia with a focus on cyber security related to SMEs & MEs and the solutions and tools that currently exist on the EU market.
The organizers singled out the PUZZLE project, presented its framework, the technology behind it, and the future potential to spread cybersecurity awareness. Special emphasis on the PUZZLE presentation was related to the launched Validation Contracts Call and new opportunities for SMEs & MEs.
About the online event
- 13:10 20 years as MSP solution vendor, Maxim Akimov, Distribution sales manager NCEE, N-able
- 13:25 Transition from Standard to MSP, Ivan Doudin, Regional Sales Director for Balkans and Turkey, Acronis
- 13:40 MSP our way – Ramin Alakbarov, Head of Partnerships & Alliances, CEERI region, Cloudflare
- 13:55 First steps as MSP vendor, Lenka Kunecova, Senior Channel Sales Executive · GFI Software
- 14:10 Modern times – Safety on each step, Round table with vendors and guest speakers, Guest speakers: Smilja Krajinović, Vojvodina ICT Cluster; Vladan Todorovic, AST Serbia; Moderator: Nebojsa Stankic.