In PUZZLE we will help SMEs to dynamically monitor, forecast, assess and manage security, privacy, and personal data protection risks through the usage of targeted cybersecurity management services.
In order to provide truly valuable services through Validation Contracts, the PUZZLE project seeks use cases from IT-based or non IT-based SMEs&MEs and start-ups not only in the areas of Healthcare, FinTech, Manufacturing, Agrifood, E-Government, but also in retails, construction, farming, education, logistics… to encourage their cybersecurity awareness.
On 10th May, at 11:00 CEST via Zoom, the PUZZLE Project will organize a Demo session and Q&A Webinar to give potential applicants an overview of what is the PUZZLE Marketplace, how they can benefit from it and tips on how to apply to our Validation Contracts Call of €10.000 per company.
PUZZLE is looking for:
- 10 European SMEs (adopters) to connect their systems to the PUZZLE marketplace and test the ability of the PUZZLE framework to meet their cybersecurity and data protection needs.
- 5 cybersecurity vendors to connect their services to the PUZZLE marketplace to validate the ability of the adopters to browse and select cybersecurity and data protection services that suit their needs; and test the ability of the PUZZLE framework to deploy these services.
PUZZLE is inviting you to join the webinar and learn more about PUZZLE framework and Validation Contest, who is the call for, how to know if you can enter the contest, and get first-hand practical information about the open call that lasts until May 31st 2022!
You will meet the PUZZLE Team and have the chance to ask all your questions and resolve your doubts. The webinar is organised and will feature representatives of PUZZLE Consortium.
- 10:55 – 11:00 – Zoom Meeting Check-In
- 11:00 – 11:15 – Welcome & Introduction of the Validation Contracts Call (Vojvodina ICT Cluster)
- 11:15 – 11:40 – PUZZLE Marketplace (UBITECH)
- 11:40 – 11:45 – How to apply? (European Digital SME Alliance)
- 11:45 – 12:00 – Questions & Answers
Tuesday, May 10th at 11 a.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time).
Registrations for this meeting are open until Monday, May 9th EOBD on the following Zoom LINK.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Watch the video, get your copy of the Brochure – here – and read more about the Project. Welcome to our webinar!