Validation Contracts Call is officially closed.
We are looking forward to future work!
Cybersecurity is a challenge that never ends and for that reason, PUZZLE came up with Validation Contracts Call in order to improve its Marketplace and testing activities within the project. The aim of the call is to provide SMEs&MEs who deal with cybersecurity, privacy and personal data protection a set of tools and solutions of varied sophistication level, to allow them benefit from the innovative targeted solutions that the PUZZLE Marketplace offers, addressing their specific needs and available resources.
Through this Validation Contracts Call, the interested parties are invited to present their idea on how the PUZZLE Marketplace could complement the development activities of a product/service they are already providing to their customers, detailing the PUZZLE components and services utilized, to prove the applicability, usability, effectiveness and value of the PUZZLE concepts, models and mechanisms under real-life conditions.
PUZZLE aims to employ highly usable cybersecurity, privacy and data protection management framework in two directions: SMEs&MEs and Cybersecurity providers.
How to know if you can enter the contest?
PUZZLE consortium designed an online platform for applications submission that will be kept open for 5 months until June 30th 2022. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and Micro Enterprises (SMEs&MEs) who deal with cybersecurity, privacy and personal data protection, can submit proposals at the PUZZLE Validation Contracts contest. PUZZLE is looking for:
- 10 European SMEs (adopters) to connect their systems to the PUZZLE marketplace and test the ability of the PUZZLE framework to meet their cybersecurity and data protection needs.
- 5 cybersecurity vendors to connect their services to the PUZZLE marketplace to validate the ability of the adopters to browse and select cybersecurity and data protection services that suit their needs; and test the ability of the PUZZLE framework to deploy these services.
Teams who manage to meet criteria framed around a problem will be granted a Validation Contract of €10.000 but not before the end of the successful implementation of each case thanks to which the PUZZLE will collect feedback.
PUZZLE Validation Contracts Call will accept applications with use cases from IT-based and non IT-based SMEs in the areas of Healthcare, FinTech, Manufacturing, Agrifood, E-Government, but also in different sectors and industries from manufacturing, retails, construction, farming, education, logistics etc. with strict security, privacy and operational assurance requirements.
As for the criteria contestants will have to meet to find themselves in the shortlisted selection, they are:
- Innovation character and originality of the idea,
- Challenges and relevance of the problem dealt,
- Knowledge of technical/related matters,
- Feasibility and construction of demonstrator,
- Quality of presentation.
The PUZZLE Project will then narrow down the selection of highly ranked applicants whose ideas are worth being further developed into proposals for Marketplace. By being specific, you can drive specific results so get ready and apply!